1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Harvest Festival Performance KS1

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Kizzy16, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Hi, I need to put together a short performance for Harvest Festival with a Year 2 class;do you know any good stories that we could re-enact?. We have already done the Little Red Hen and The Flying Pizza, so looking for something new. Thanks very much!

2. Hi, I need to put together a short performance for Harvest Festival with a Year 2 class;do you know any good stories that we could re-enact?. We have already done the Little Red Hen and The Flying Pizza, so looking for something new. Thanks very much!

3. What about the enormous turnip? K :eek:)

4. Beans on toast I think it's by Paul Dowling. I got chn to act out all parts of this story of the bean! Really funny too. xx

5. Thanks for this, any more ideas?

6. As an NQT It's my first Harvest Festival and only a few weeks in my class will be doing a performance in church, gulp! I love the idea of using the book 'beans on toast'- any pointers as to how you went about it? (I have a year 1/2 class). Any advice would be great!