1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Harry Potter - all questions answered

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by intheken, Aug 4, 2011.

1. I saw some posts on a Harry Potter thread where a few were struggling with the concept of the importance of the Deathly Hallows. As a self-proclaimed expert on Harry Potter I'm happy to answer any questions people may have about the books. Connections they missed, things they didn't quite understand or put to the backs of their minds (or had oblivated by some devious wizard with a knack for charms).

2. I saw some posts on a Harry Potter thread where a few were struggling with the concept of the importance of the Deathly Hallows. As a self-proclaimed expert on Harry Potter I'm happy to answer any questions people may have about the books. Connections they missed, things they didn't quite understand or put to the backs of their minds (or had oblivated by some devious wizard with a knack for charms).

3. How refreshing.
    A sensible thread in the Entertainment section, at last.
    I will be pleased when those ghastly people on the Millions thread finally give it up as totally inane and pointless.

4. We don't really do sensible on Entertainment; we leave that for Opinion and Personal! [​IMG]

5. Which is probably why this thread is so thread-bare