1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Happy New Year!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by TheoGriff, Dec 16, 2011.

1. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

See you all in January. Enjoy the holidays!
    Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    www.tes.co.uk/careerseminars

2. I've been lurking here so Seasons Greetings to all.

3. Have a good festive period everyone. :)

4. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Wishing EVERYONE (lurkers and regulars alike) joy and happiness as we move into the final phase of this year.
    Best wishes to all who've secured work for next term.
    And crossed fingers for all those who've yet to get that desired 'post' and one of Theo's coveted shiny stars.
    May we all have much good news to share in 2012!

5. welshchocoholic1

welshchocoholic1 Senior commenter

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody for 2012[​IMG]!
    [​IMG]

6. Happy Holidays to you too.
    But does this mean that you will not be offering advice or answering a Dear Theo until Jan?

7. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

That's what it means, in theory!
    Mrs TG is very keen on me cleaning sprouts and peeling potatoes and making breadcrumbs and erecting trees and checking fairy lights and wrapping things in my cack-handed way.
    I escaped all this yesterday, and again today, by having loads of bookings for 1-2-1 sessions with JobSeekers in TES Towers in Central London. She's not happy about that, and is watching me like a hawk to ensure that I don't slyly get on the Forum . . .
    She's got the hair-dryer going full blast and can't hear the keys clattering as I type.
    :)
    Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.

8. Middlemarch

Middlemarch Star commenter

This thread is merely another one of Theo's pathetic attempts to get a free snog.
    Resist him, ladies.

9. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

[​IMG]

10. catherine_ann

catherine_ann Occasional commenter

Its going to be a very happy new year for me as Im starting my new job :-D.

Best wishes and thank you for all the valuable advice.

Happy New Year everyone x

11. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

I'll be back answering in the New Year. See you then!
    Best wishes

12. Happy New Year to one and all, lurkers and posters alike!

Let 2012 bring us the dream jobs we deserve! or at least a reasonable compromise and a regular income...

13. Happy New Year to everyone on TES!!!