1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Happy Christmas !!! I hope Santa has filled all your stockings!!!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by JRTowner, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Merry Christmas Impis and I hope we get to see a pic of your husband wearing his mankini very soon! [​IMG]

2. Have had a lovely day - can barely face the idea of eating again ever - but a photo of someone in a mankini would top things off nicely.
    So nice to have a couple of nice young men added to the family group (my daughters' partners). Rebalances things since we lost dad a few years ago, good to have vigorous young blokes around to play silly games with excitable five year olds.

3. What a coincidence, I had a mankini too. I'm sooo glad Mrs. B. kept the receipt as it is far far too big and there is nothing worse than having the padding poking out. :¬))

Merry Christmas Imp. xxxxx

4. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Lead commenter

have a lovely time wit all your families folks xx

5. impis

impis New commenter

Thanks - we've all had a lovely day.
    Mr Impis' makini was also too big - well, too long, really. It needs knots at the top of the straps to hoist it up a bit.
    I'd post a picture but he's refusing to model it. [​IMG]

6. Had a lovely day.
    Not a Mankini in sight but you can't have everything.