1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Handwriting help

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Danielle1988, May 29, 2011.

1. Hi,
    Do any of you follow a good handwriting book to teach children? I dont feel 100% confident on all of the letters etc and would like a good book before I start teaching in Spetember
    Thanks

2. Hi,
    Do any of you follow a good handwriting book to teach children? I dont feel 100% confident on all of the letters etc and would like a good book before I start teaching in Spetember
    Thanks

3. lauren155

lauren155 New commenter

Your school should have a handwriting policy so most books won't be suitable, there is usually a scheme that works alongside the policy so I'd check that out.

4. The first thing to do is to ask your school for the handwriting policy as every school in the country forms their letters/joins differently.
    Our school follows Nelson handwriting and these books are available on the internet, but again, your school should have all of these resources for you to use.

5. Great, thank you very much

6. lardylegs

lardylegs Occasional commenter