1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Handwriting Display

Discussion in 'Primary' started by lnss, Aug 24, 2012.

1. lnss

lnss New commenter

I have seen a letter formation display similar to a large 100 line display whilst on a training day recently. It had standard and cursive formation. Can anyone suggest where to find one. I have tried ****** & TES resources - I'm not allowed to use **********.

2. lnss

lnss New commenter

I have seen a letter formation display similar to a large 100 line display whilst on a training day recently. It had standard and cursive formation. Can anyone suggest where to find one. I have tried ****** & TES resources - I'm not allowed to use **********.

3. I don't provide one according to your exact description (100 lines?), but you can find some free printable resources with both print and joined handwriting which, enlarged, might be helpful - or helpful for pupils as A4 copies. This depends on your preferred handwriting styles however.
    Look up the free resources page on the website DebbieHepplewhiteHandwriting.com