1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Handover Template as an Exiting SENCO

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by tesconnectes, Jun 26, 2020.

1. tesconnectes

tesconnectes New commenter

Dear All,

Please does anyone have a Handover Template as an exiting SENCO please. I will really appreciate your assistance.

Thank you

2. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

I have not heard of an exiting template -? suspect the rôle is far too complex to fit into a proforma ?

tesconnectes likes this.
  3. tesconnectes

tesconnectes New commenter

Could there possibly be a Handover Note Template that one could access? Any ideas or support will be most appreciated.

4. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

Have you a development plan to which you can refer ? So achieved / not achieved / partially achieved ? Or perhaps consider a Column A / B scenario ? If you were the incoming SENCO what information would YOU deem essential. You may have to be a bit ruthless .Think of it a bit like a management task where you have an in tray exercise and have to ‘prioritise ‘ key areas ..... I think you need to be methodical about your approach or risk scatter gun which is not helpful. Feel free to conversation me if you think I can help