Hi, I was wondering if anyone could offer any advice. I'm currently teaching at a school in the UK but have accepted a job abroad. Whilst I have accepted the job, I'm yet to sign a contract (Easter holidays meant references took a while to come through). I have informed my head teacher, and head of department that I have accepted the job, but I have not yet formally handed my notice in. Am I doing the right thing by waiting for the contract to come through, before I hand my notice in? It feels like the sensible thing, but I feel a level of guilt toward my current school and leaving them in the lurch. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!