1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Hamilton trust - literacy Yr5 HELP!!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Loony tunes, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Loony tunes

Loony tunes New commenter

I'm a supply teacher and the school office have only just passed on a message that I should have been teaching the Hamilton trust unit on the Emperor's new clothes (week H) this week! I searched the classroom and can't find any literacy planning anywhere. I'm two days behind already and really don't want the teacher to come back to find I've not taught any of it.

Does anyone have those particular plans they could email me or give me a clue what they contain? PLEASE?

Many thanks, loonytunes05@yahoo.co.uk

2. Loony tunes

I'm a supply teacher and the school office have only just passed on a message that I should have been teaching the Hamilton trust unit on the Emperor's new clothes (week H) this week! I searched the classroom and can't find any literacy planning anywhere. I'm two days behind already and really don't want the teacher to come back to find I've not taught any of it.

Does anyone have those particular plans they could email me or give me a clue what they contain? PLEASE?

Many thanks, loonytunes05@yahoo.co.uk

3. Mr Primary

Mr Primary New commenter

4. Loony tunes

Yeah thanks, the school has subscribed but I couldn't find the password and I don't want to pay for it for just a couple of day's supply. I was wondering if anyone already had it?

5. Loony tunes

Anyone?

6. Have emailed you

7. Loony tunes

Thank you so much! You're a life saver!

8. gnomie_p

gnomie_p New commenter

You can access a small proportion of plans and resources from Hamilton Trust by registering for free and logging in with a username and password. If you want access to all planning etc then you will need to pay £24 a year to subscribe :)