1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Hamilton homework

Discussion in 'Primary' started by beethan31, Sep 8, 2011.

1. beethan31

beethan31 New commenter

Does anyone use it and is it worth buying? I'd need 2 packs as I have a mixed age class, so it would cost me &pound;24 <u>and </u>&pound;4 p&p. I used to use it a few years ago but you could download it without the p&p costs. I liked it, but it just seems expensive now....

2. You can still download it... as long as you're a member. Click on either the Literacy or Numeracy section - select homework - click on the search function and then select your year group. Simples!

3. beethan31

beethan31 New commenter

Oh yeah....duh! Forgot that I used to be a member. Thanks. Very tired brain at (nearly!) the end of the first week back! Well at least I don't have to pay for p&p, and &pound;24 is cheap for access to both literacy & maths homework for any year group. Just looked at the cost of the "100 maths homework" etc books on Amazon - nearly &pound;30 each for one subject and one year group!!!!!