1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Ham acting in Coronation Street and Emmerdale

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by stopwatch, Jan 31, 2011.

1. stopwatch

stopwatch Occasional commenter

I have watched CS and Emm for a looooong time.
    I don't know about others but there are a few actors who are being paid for being ****.
    Dev and Peter Barlow overcook their roles to the point they are frazzled to a crisp.
    Conversely 'Will' in Emmerdale only has one expression on his face and only one tone of voice. It is like he has had an overdose of Botox injected into his whole persona. He is more wooden than Pinnochio.
    Or am I just too involved?

2. stopwatch

stopwatch Occasional commenter

I have watched CS and Emm for a looooong time.
    I don't know about others but there are a few actors who are being paid for being ****.
    Dev and Peter Barlow overcook their roles to the point they are frazzled to a crisp.
    Conversely 'Will' in Emmerdale only has one expression on his face and only one tone of voice. It is like he has had an overdose of Botox injected into his whole persona. He is more wooden than Pinnochio.
    Or am I just too involved?

3. Henriettawasp

Henriettawasp New commenter

Disappointed.
    'Ham' is the money box pig in Toy Story. For a moment I thought those soaps were worth a look....

4. I hate East Enders.