1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Hairy Bikers' afternoon tea programme

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by rosievoice, Feb 8, 2012.

1. rosievoice

rosievoice Star commenter

Mornin' all. I stupidly deleted a recording of the Hairy Bikers about afternnon tea at a rather super London hotel. Does anybody know which hotel it was please? I deleted it before reading the end credits. Twit. Too late to catch up on iplayer....
    I know all hotels will serve afternoon tea, but this hotel especially intrigued me because of the china they used. Can any of you help please?

2. rosievoice

rosievoice Star commenter

Mornin' all. I stupidly deleted a recording of the Hairy Bikers about afternnon tea at a rather super London hotel. Does anybody know which hotel it was please? I deleted it before reading the end credits. Twit. Too late to catch up on iplayer....
    I know all hotels will serve afternoon tea, but this hotel especially intrigued me because of the china they used. Can any of you help please?

3. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Sorry, can't help, but have you checked theBBC website?

4. egyptgirl

egyptgirl Senior commenter

I think it was the Intercontinental Hotel but I could be wrong!

5. egyptgirl

egyptgirl Senior commenter

I don't think I have ever had afternoon tea. I live in London and there are all these hotels which offer it...perhaps I should suggest it to Mr EG - I might leave it a little while as he did treat me to a very nice few days away!