1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Gymnastics Videos

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by Dunstable_hoop, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Try videojug.com
    A gentleman named Des Aspill has shared some excellent videos that will help with ACR related gymnastics. Bear in mind that for it to be legally used during lessons you will need to request permission from him to "make a public display"! He was happy to do so for me.

2. I know that it is good for the kids to see people of their own age performing skills. But I have to admit, if you can not demonstrate those three skills, that is a slight worry. It is akin to not being able to dribble or pass a football/basketball or netball (no dribble!) at a basic level.

3. bigfatgit

bigfatgit New commenter

But if you did, then you couldn't justify the huge LCD TV, DVD player and laptop that you <strike>conned out of</strike> persuaded the SLT that you needed for the department
    You know the ones. The ones you take home at weekends and holidays for "safekeeping" !!!