1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Gymnastics Sports Acro

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by gricksmark, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Hi, Does anyone have a copy of the Royal Navy Sports Acro gymnastics pack which contains partner work for 2's and 3's, As our school doesn't have a copy. This would be a massive help. Thanks in advance.

2. Hi, Does anyone have a copy of the Royal Navy Sports Acro gymnastics pack which contains partner work for 2's and 3's, As our school doesn't have a copy. This would be a massive help. Thanks in advance.

3. Coal miner

Coal miner New commenter

Mark send me an email see what I can do

g4rr3tt@hotmail.co.uk

4. I want to create a scheme of work re gymnastics, could i please get that to?

5. Hi coal miner,
    Is there any chance you could email me a copy of this resource as well? Our school used to have it but only odd pages are left!! If not do you know where i can download/buy a copy. Thanks for any help.
    Louisa Dowsett

dowsettl@cheltladiescollege.org

6. Hi Coal miner,
    I am also in a bit of a pickle at a new school with no sports acro cards...! Could you possibly send them onto me as well?
    Many thanks
    dduheaume@googlemail.com
    Dan

7. Dear Coalminer I have been searching for this Royal navy resource also!!!!! Any chance you could help me too??!!! :)
    Many thanks,
    fcraigtwin :)

8. Did no one follow the teachpe link?
    They are all there - free and easy to download!
    And PLEASE stop using your real names and workplace emails.
    I know I harp on about it but I was subjected to some pretty nasty emails when I was dumb enough to do so. A poster decided to take against my asking for help and/or offer of help and just took to emailing me with the news that he knew who I was and would 'tell on me'!
    We teach kids to be internet savvy - why can't we take our own advice?

9. Hi coal miner, would it be possible to send a copy to myself aswell. Would be great.. Thanks in advance.

dak654321@hotmail.com

10. stopwatch

stopwatch Occasional commenter

What she said + 1 [​IMG]

11. bigfatgit

bigfatgit New commenter

I once crashed our entire network of schools' server by emailing out a whole load of resources to people who asked and guess what? Not one of them even said "thank you"

12. MissEHoney

MissEHoney New commenter

The teach PE link only has the basic gymnastics resources from royal navy (i.e. the basic movements) unfortunatly does not have the sports acro. I know this was a while ago, but has anyone had any luck?

13. Coal Miner - could you possibly send me a copy of those resources please?

Many thanks

Email: jemmabrown25@hotmail.co.uk

14. I know this was years ago, but did you manage to get it? I am going crazy trying to find it! Could anyone please help or email it to me?