1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

gym resource cards numbered 1- 90

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by marthauk, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I am looking to complete my bank of gymnastic resource cards that were produced by Martin Underwood (1991).
    The resource cards run from 1-90 that identify individual skills and sequences, balances- counter/tension, group balances and rope skills.
    On each resource card it breaks down the skills and shows by the way of stars the difficulty of each gymnastic skills.
    I am missing sheet numbers:
    3, 4, 5
    12, 13, 14, 15, 16
    22, 23, 24
    26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32,
    34, 35, 36
    47-76

I have the rest of the set on a PDF
    SO WHAT I WAS WANTING TO DO WAS <u>SWAP</u> RESOURCES...HAVE I GOT ONE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE? IF SO WE CAN SWAP AND HOPEFULLY COMPLETE THE SET.

This might sound harsh...but...
    If you haven't got what I need, please don't waste mine and your time emailing asking for the resources.

If we can help eachother out please email me:
    btec_sport@hotmail.com

cheers

MarthaUK

2. bigfatgit

bigfatgit New commenter

This might sound harsh... but...
    I'm not going to tell you if I have them, never mind share them! [​IMG]

3. LOL BFG!!!
    I just said it to stop people just adding their email on the end of the thread asking for the resources to be sent to them when they don't have any in return, as they were purchased by my dept and are copyrighted...

Thankfully someone came to my aid and we have swapped resources!

4. Glad you got help, Martha. It made me smile too!

5. bigfatgit

bigfatgit New commenter

Good to hear that you have full set!
    Now post them in the Resources section on here - I dare you [​IMG]

6. Just seen your avatar, are you off to Wembly next Sunday Martha?

7. hi, i tried emailing you but the address doesnt seem to exist anymore. Is it possible to get a few cards from you, I had some to swap but have just realised you have already been given them
    thanks

8. Hi Martha,

I have emailed you but not sure your email address is working!!!

Would you be willing to share your resources? I have the pupil work booklet if you would like that resource.

Thanks

9. maaknee

maaknee New commenter

Can this resource be purchased anymore, Struggling to source. Had photocopied from a school years ago but like original post lost many numbers over time. Any help greatly appreciated