1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Guided studies resources (films)

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by BrightonEarly, Jun 28, 2011.

1. BrightonEarly

BrightonEarly Occasional commenter

2. They are fab resources - just wish I had an A level class. Lucky you!

3. BrightonEarly

The first A Level class in a while. I consider myself very fortunate that we were allowed to run with a small group. I'm not sure if they'll continue into A2, but I want to be ready and prepare for my first run through the Guided Options.

4. BrightonEarly

Anyone want similar activities for Vaya con Dios?

5. Yes please - I'm doing die Fetten Jahre sind vorbei again this year but don't fancy goodbye lenin again so was seriously considering Vaya con Dios (am steering well clear of "Crazy" - though i'm sure my pupils would like it!!!)

6. taradh

taradh New commenter

These are great resources.
    Would be interested also in resources for Vaya con Dios! I did Jenseits der Stille last year and am doing it again next year, have lots of resources for it if they are of any use. How do you find Vaya con Dios? Do the students enjoy it? I saw a clip at a course I went on and it looked good.

7. BrightonEarly

18 activities for Vaya Con Dios now uploaded.