1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Guided Reading/ Big Story Cards

Discussion in 'Primary' started by welly72, Feb 4, 2011.

1. At a meeting a few months ago, I was shown some large (A3ish) story cards. They were similar to big books but came as cards that you could use to present a story or use them in guided reading sessions by sequencing etc.
    I thought that they were by Read and Respond- Scholastic but can't find any anywhere. Has anyone bought any of these for school? Does anyone know where we can buy them from?

2. At a meeting a few months ago, I was shown some large (A3ish) story cards. They were similar to big books but came as cards that you could use to present a story or use them in guided reading sessions by sequencing etc.
    I thought that they were by Read and Respond- Scholastic but can't find any anywhere. Has anyone bought any of these for school? Does anyone know where we can buy them from?

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

4. Thank you, I've found them now- they are 'Rising Stars Story Cards'.
    Thanks again.

5. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

I'm glad you found what you were looking for!