1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Guidance book EYFS

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by PINKY23, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Hi, Just gone through the guidance book 3 times for EYFS, Cannot find anything in the six areas of learning to link areas for feeding animals and ducks at the farm. Can anyone help with which areas this will link to. Getting stressed with this paper work weekend never my own to spend with my own kids missed lads football again this weekend with doing this paperwork.
    Thanx

2. Hi, Just gone through the guidance book 3 times for EYFS, Cannot find anything in the six areas of learning to link areas for feeding animals and ducks at the farm. Can anyone help with which areas this will link to. Getting stressed with this paper work weekend never my own to spend with my own kids missed lads football again this weekend with doing this paperwork.
    Thanx

3. Hi hope this is any use? Im doing animals and recycling
    CLL-: talk activities through reflecting on what they are doing, use talk,actions and objects to recall experiences.
    PSE-: seek delight in new experience, desplay high levels of involvement, feel safe and secure, behaviour.
    PSRN-: positional language, bigger than and enough,counting animals
    KUW-: describe and talk about what they see, show an interest in the world in which they live, natural world,
    CD-: respond to comments and questions,entering into dialogue about creations, farm songs
    PD-: show respect, often needed adult support to meet those needs,

Hope it's what you were after?

4. Thank you so much rhodes1234, that is a great help [​IMG]
    Thank you again