1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Guess who I've just bumped into?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by BelleDuJour, Feb 25, 2011.

1. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Theo Griff.
    Yes....THE Theo Griff.....the one from TES.
    Very interesting person, intelligent, funny.....just a really lovely person!
    Thanks Theo. Have a nice weekend.
    PS put in a personal request to Gail too for a 'pink' theme on TES Connect! [​IMG]

2. BelleDuJour

Theo Griff.
    Yes....THE Theo Griff.....the one from TES.
    Very interesting person, intelligent, funny.....just a really lovely person!
    Thanks Theo. Have a nice weekend.
    PS put in a personal request to Gail too for a 'pink' theme on TES Connect! [​IMG]

3. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

I think rather than "pink" we should have seasonal - so pink for breast cancer awareness, yellows for spring time, red for Christmas, and so on.

4. BelleDuJour

I like pink just because blue asnd green are so similar and grey is .....well....a bit dull and grey.
    More excited about meeting Theo to be honest! [​IMG]

5. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

Did you only bump into him??? I smacked his bottom, playfully of course, under the xmas mistletoe last July . . . . . . .yes, he's a bit of a goer isn't he?

I lie.

6. BelleDuJour

Don't judge a book by it's cover! [​IMG]
    Theo taught me a lot today!

7. Do not give the game away so quickly

I had 2 guesses ready ... one was a Tesser but not Thoe ... the other was Jeremy Kyle

8. No not Thoe. I was thinking oldsomeman, actually.

9. Do you not think the Sand option is a bit like pink?

10. It is.

11. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Belle - that's not fair!
    You knew it was me, but I didn't know that it was you!
    Give me a clue, morning or afternoon, where were you?
    And how did you know it was me - there must be thousands of balding elderly gents around.
    Always hoping to be helpful . . .
    Excuse me!
    Mrs TG specifically forbids me from being a goer.
    So you were one of Gail's focus groups? So when did you see me?
    There is now another seminar on Applying for Senior Leadership on 13th March.
    www.tesweekendworkshop17.eventbrite.com
    E-mail Julia on advice@tsleducation.com for how to book a meeting with me personally.
    Look forward to seeing you!

12. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

Only jesting Theo, more to one 'upmanship' Belle for cheekiness reasons [​IMG]

13. BelleDuJour

Morning Theo. I was the good looking one giving you the occasional wink! [​IMG]

*I do hope Mrs TG doesn't read this*

14. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Hmn.
    When you get to my advanced age:
    (a) most women look good-looking
    (b) you can't see a wink unless it's no further than 1 metre away.

Me too, Belle, me too! I can see DogHouse coming up . . .
    But glad that you enjoyed the seminar.
    E-mail Julia on advice@tsleducation.com for how to book a meeting with me personally.

15. BelleDuJour

Ah....I see the ever fragrant Rose has come out to play.
    FHIW dearest Rose I have had the pleasure of meeting Oldie in RL. Do NOT judge a book by it's cover ,nor its cyber peersona would be a bloody good lesson for you to learn.
    Oldie is by far one of the gentlest, kindest, most mild mannered people you could meet and a true gentleman.
    I doubt the same could be said of you (I'm not even sure I an replace the word 'gentleman' with 'lady' but hey, ho)

16. BelleDuJour

Yes I did Theo, thank you. I enjoyed it very much and look forward to putting it into pracrice on Tuesday.
    I shall let you know how I get on.

17. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Do let us know how it goes - you can e-mail the lovely Julia.

18. blazer

blazer Star commenter

Belle would have been the one drinking Champagne with her sandwiches!

19. And that you will never know since I am not given to revealing much about my life online.
    Unlike you.

20. BelleDuJour

Actually Rose.....I reveal very little about my life online.
    You....on the other hand.....have a very rich and sucessful husband and live in a C17th house.
    Touche!