1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GTTR track up date.

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by sunny83, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Hi

Does anyone know how long it takes a Uni's decision after interview to update? I had my interview Monday and was told we would be informed on wednesday, however if I dont get in I am wondering how long it till take show this on GTTR track so that my application can be sent to my second choice. Im hoping I got in as the interview was for my first choice.

2. A lot of universities are not getting back to people yet about whether they have a place or not because they are unable to confirm places until the TDA have confirmed allocation of student numbers.
    You could be waiting a while yet.
    I am in the same position, I had my interview today, and desperately want to know how I did! It could be a long couple of months.

3. Hi Sunny83,
    Had my interview for secondary English on 15th November at Sunderland and I am still waiting for a response. Been told it's all down to funding from TDA as to how many places there are. Keep your fingers crossed and get used to the daily panic of checking track.
    Best of luck

4. Hello mrscuzza,
    I remember you. All going well?
    Haven't heard a dicky bird and the gttr says stop. Spoke to admissions and they say that this is purely so that the application wouldn't default to unsuccessful on the 28/2 deadline (which so far it hasn't). With the time its taken so far (15 weeks and 1 day...) I'm not holding out much hope for space on any second choices so I'm leaving my application where it is for the time being.
    Ho Hum.