1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GTP with Equalitas

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by tambb, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Has anyone been given a place with EQ? I'm was wondering if anyone else is having difficulty with the pre-gtp training activities?
    Help would be much appreciated!

T xx

2. Has anyone been given a place with EQ? I'm was wondering if anyone else is having difficulty with the pre-gtp training activities?
    Help would be much appreciated!

T xx

3. No, but I nearly applied to them! spoke to a lovely lady on the phone she sounded really switched on and made me think it would be a great course... So enjoy it. Ohh you could tell us what the activities are if you like, for fun. (I'm waiting to hear about my two applications:) so would love to fake prep!

4. Hi guys - I'll no doubt be meeting you soon (given there's not a huge number of us on the program). Either of you going to the induction day at the beginning of July?
    By the way, the 'lovely lady on the phone' is Vivien.

5. Hello,

I'm Leah and I'm going to be teaching History!
    Which subjects are you training to teach?
    See you on the 3rd July- I can't wait to get started!
    Is anyone else coming from Kent?

6. I guess I'll see you July 3rd then! [​IMG] And it seems I'm being observed in my training school by someone from eQualitas the day before, so a double eQualitas dosage.
    I'm teaching maths.

7. Not yet. Been busy trying to finish my thesis!

8. Hello!
    Yes, I have been tackling the reading list! Have you been able to track down Brighouse and Woods, 'The Joy of Teaching'? It's unavailable everywhere here, I keep hoping I'll see it in a secondhand bookshop, but no luck so far!
    How are you finding the Pre-GTP activities?