1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GTP subject knowledge audits at Wolverhampton University on 25 November

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by randapanda, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Hey,

Can anyone give me advice on how and what i should be focusing on for the subject knowledge audits. I am really panicking now. I have just recently taken my maths gcse and science (Biology) but i still don't feel very confident. Not sure whether should be looking and revising the GCSE subjects.. Are there any books that I could use to help me. I really don't feel confident...

Please get back to me soon, I don't have much time on my hands..

Thanks in advance

Randa x

2. Hey,

Can anyone give me advice on how and what i should be focusing on for the subject knowledge audits. I am really panicking now. I have just recently taken my maths gcse and science (Biology) but i still don't feel very confident. Not sure whether should be looking and revising the GCSE subjects.. Are there any books that I could use to help me. I really don't feel confident...

Please get back to me soon, I don't have much time on my hands..

Thanks in advance

Randa x