1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GTP: September 2011 start with EM Direct

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by annemarie83, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I was just wondering if anyone from the North East is starting their GTP with EM Direct for Sept 2011 and is going to the induction day on the 4th July?
    I am starting secondary Maths at Hartlepool, and I would be interested in finding out who is on the same course. [​IMG]

2. Hi,
    I am coming from the lincs area though and doing primary but I will be attending the induction day, can't wait :)

3. I am going to be there too :) Im secondary R.E. Is everyone's induction in Hull?

4. Yes, everyone is going to Hull as apparently that is the central point in the country for all of us! I will be there too, and I heard there are around 200 of us!
    I can't wait to meet everyone. I am doing Primary.
    See you on the 4th!

5. Coming from Nottingham, doing Primary
    Cheers

6. Coming from Leeds and doing Primary providing I can sort my school in the next few days :/

7. I'm going to the induction on the 4th and I too am excited! It will be great to be fully informed of the year ahead of us all. I am secondary RE. I have to travel from Norfolk - Eeek! Thankfully there was a premier inn just around the corner! It will be great to meet you all!
    Micarla