1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GTP presentation

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by Fallows1985, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Hi I have an interview for a GTP via School Direct at a school on Thursday. I have been asked to make a presentation on one aspect of the National Curriculum for History KS3 and KS4 that I specialize in. Basically, I'm looking to know what exactly they're going to be looking for in this presentation. Also, any tips on the overall interview process.

Thank you kindly :)

2. Hi I have an interview for a GTP via School Direct at a school on Thursday. I have been asked to make a presentation on one aspect of the National Curriculum for History KS3 and KS4 that I specialize in. Basically, I'm looking to know what exactly they're going to be looking for in this presentation. Also, any tips on the overall interview process.

Thank you kindly :)