1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GTP presentation/interview

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by robin1991, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I am looking for some help! I have been invited to an interview for a GTP place, and have been told to give a 10 minute presentations to Key Stage 1 children on a topic of my choice that i think will interest the children.

Does anyone have any ideas?!

Thanks in advanced :)

2. Hi,
    I am looking for some help! I have been invited to an interview for a GTP place, and have been told to give a 10 minute presentations to Key Stage 1 children on a topic of my choice that i think will interest the children.

Does anyone have any ideas?!

Thanks in advanced :)

3. Hey, I've got to do the exact same thing for an east northamptonshire gtp place? I'm assuming that it means to deliver a ten minute presentation in the style of the input start to a lesson, but then the part that says you can use resources and handouts already prepared has really thrown me?! But I think I'm going to start by picking a subject area and then homing in on a learning outcome and go from there? :)