1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GTP Performing arts Interview

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by Racheyroo1, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Hi
    I have a GTP Interview next week and any help or advise would be much appreciated!
    Part of the audit process is to:-
    ? Choose a topic that you are familiar with and think about its application in KS3.
    ? Give some reasons why young people may struggle to make sense of this topic.
    ? Outline how you might try to counteract the obstacles pupils face.
    ? What Drama concepts/ideas would you want the pupils to become more familiar with by studying this topic?
    I also have to deliver a 10min presentation (task will be given on the day) and it will be related directly to teaching and learning.

Look forward to hearing your advice and opinions

Thanks

2. Hi
    I have a GTP Interview next week and any help or advise would be much appreciated!
    Part of the audit process is to:-
    ? Choose a topic that you are familiar with and think about its application in KS3.
    ? Give some reasons why young people may struggle to make sense of this topic.
    ? Outline how you might try to counteract the obstacles pupils face.
    ? What Drama concepts/ideas would you want the pupils to become more familiar with by studying this topic?
    I also have to deliver a 10min presentation (task will be given on the day) and it will be related directly to teaching and learning.

Look forward to hearing your advice and opinions

Thanks

3. That's unlikely to happen unless you state what you intend to do.
    You could, perhaps, start by telling us what topic(s) you are familiar with.

4. I am not really sure which topic to choose the audit is taken from Jonathan Needlands books so i wasnt sure if i should relate the topic to that- or do you think im am totaly off track?