1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GTP or SCITT?

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by junglejellyjen, Jan 19, 2007.

1. I have recently been offered a place on the Langdale SCITT for early years, but have also heard from Northumbria uni that my application for the GTP is also being considered and I could be called for an interview. I am just trying to find out which course is the best as i don't want to end up on a course that isn't right for me, so any plus or negative points omn either would be great. thank you

2. I have recently been offered a place on the Langdale SCITT for early years, but have also heard from Northumbria uni that my application for the GTP is also being considered and I could be called for an interview. I am just trying to find out which course is the best as i don't want to end up on a course that isn't right for me, so any plus or negative points omn either would be great. thank you