1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GTP Manchester STORM

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by laurenkelly86, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone got on here got on the Manchester GTP for 2011 start? I received my letter this week for secondary Art & Design, really excitied to start and would like to hear from others. :)

2. Hi Lauren!
    Yep I managed to get on the Storm GTP, 2011 start for Primary. Bewildering really, but I am terribly excited about it.
    Can't quite believe it though given the level of competition there were for places.
    Best
    Phil

3. Hi guys, well done! I got on as well for Primary. Has anyone heard about the funding situation yet? I rang them on Monday and they said I will be receiving a letter soon but they can't discuss it with me until I have the letter! Liz

4. Hi Liz, Glad you have replied, Congratulations on getting through. I was wondering what the situation with funding was and also abit worried, not recieved a letter yet though! I am just hoping it's not as bad as some speculation. Lauen[​IMG]

5. Hi guys
    The funding has been confirmed as the same as last year by the TDA.
    Im not sure about individual providers, however everyone has had their training place number agreed already.