1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GTP Interview

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by donna1988x, Mar 31, 2012.

1. I have an interview for a GTP coming up...
    I'm currently researching current affairs within Primary Education and I was wondering whether anyone knew of any changes to education that are due to take place or if there are any existing policies that I would be expected to know about?

2. I have an interview for a GTP coming up...
    I'm currently researching current affairs within Primary Education and I was wondering whether anyone knew of any changes to education that are due to take place or if there are any existing policies that I would be expected to know about?

3. I've applied for secondary so I don't know any specifics but in general it would be worth mentioning the massive impact of technology on teaching; interactive whiteboards, etc. Also the prevalence of social networking and the importance of upholding a respectable public profile because obviously a parent doesn't want to see their child's teacher in a drunken mess in photos, etc.
    I hope that helps.