1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GTP Interview - Isle of Wight 25th January 2011

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by jenstowell, Jan 19, 2011.

1. jenstowell

jenstowell New commenter

Hello,

Is anyone attending the GTP interview at the Isle of Wight Partnership next week? I am travelling down on Monday and will have Tuesday morning waiting around at the hotel.
    If anyone fancies meeting up for a coffee and bit of moral support, do send me a message. I'm staying at the Sandhill.

Good luck anyone who has interviews this week! :)

2. jenstowell

jenstowell New commenter

Hello,

Is anyone attending the GTP interview at the Isle of Wight Partnership next week? I am travelling down on Monday and will have Tuesday morning waiting around at the hotel.
    If anyone fancies meeting up for a coffee and bit of moral support, do send me a message. I'm staying at the Sandhill.

Good luck anyone who has interviews this week! :)

3. Hi,
    I also have an interview on the same date on the Isle of Wight.
    Where are you travelling down from? I'm afraid I'll be somewhere else on the island on Tuesday morning.
    Are you feeling prepared?
    Best of luck :)

4. Just flicking through the posts and saw these two ... good luck for tomorrow (although, given the time, you'll hopefully be all prepared and well away from the site right now!). I'm currently on IOW course (secondary) so feel free if to get in touch if you have any questions afterwards.
    :)

5. cupofteacher

cupofteacher New commenter

Good luck!! Let us know how you get on!

6. hunkamunkapookawoo

hunkamunkapookawoo New commenter

Hi
    I attended the Isle of Wight GTP interview last Tuesday (25th). I hope your interviews went well? Hope we hear soon, I'm keeping my fingers crossed x