1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

gtp initial interview

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by s_munir01, Feb 27, 2012.

1. s_munir01

s_munir01 New commenter

I have got an gtp initial interview in 2 days at kingsbridge college. I am quite nervous, i was wondering wether anyone would be able to give me any advice on how to prepare for the interview and what to expect. Any advice would be great. Thanks

2. s_munir01

s_munir01 New commenter

I have got an gtp initial interview in 2 days at kingsbridge college. I am quite nervous, i was wondering wether anyone would be able to give me any advice on how to prepare for the interview and what to expect. Any advice would be great. Thanks

3. Yes, don't post a message stating WHERE you are interviewing, with a username which looks like it may be based on your REAL NAME, from which a potential interviewer may infer that you have done no preparation TWO DAYS BEFORE THE INTERVIEW. (Note - I'm not saying you haven't done any prep - just that one could infer that from your message).
    Have a look at the dozens of threads on here giving interview advice.