1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GTP Doncaster, Sheffield & Wakefield

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by anon429, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Just found out I wasn't successful for GTP Doncaster not heard from Sheffield or Wakefield (I'm guessing I've not been successful on those applications either :( .....has anybody else heard from these providers?

2. Just found out I wasn't successful for GTP Doncaster not heard from Sheffield or Wakefield (I'm guessing I've not been successful on those applications either :( .....has anybody else heard from these providers?

3. I found out about Wakefield interview last Saturday. You could ring them to ask if they have finished shortlisting?

4. Same boat as you.. applied for all three only heard from Donny! no go :-(

What subject are you applying for? (thought had good chance strong degree and looking at shortage subject in Maths)

5. Think sheffield were shortlisting last week and did say everyone will be contacted.... don't think wakey even tell you if you are unsucessful which sucks abit!

6. No,Wakefield don't tell you if you are unsuccessful. I applied there last year and didn't hear back. This year I've heard I've got an interview. I got my letter last Friday. I don't know about Sheffield or Doncaster as I've not applied there. I've applied to Kirklees and Bradford (I'm in W Yorks). Good luck!!

7. Sheffield to email out this afternoon