1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GTP - Derby Uni

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by FEZ6, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Hi has anyone heard from Derby Uni regarding recent applications? Just wondered if anyone could offer some tips if they had a GTP interview earlier this year or last year. I have been offered an interview early Jan and I am so nervous. The letter explains that there will be a test in english, maths and science (Y6 KS2), group interview and individual interview. Any tips or help would be much appreciated.

Thanks Lynnette (new to this site)

2. Hi has anyone heard from Derby Uni regarding recent applications? Just wondered if anyone could offer some tips if they had a GTP interview earlier this year or last year. I have been offered an interview early Jan and I am so nervous. The letter explains that there will be a test in english, maths and science (Y6 KS2), group interview and individual interview. Any tips or help would be much appreciated.

Thanks Lynnette (new to this site)

3. Hi, I've got an interview on 13th Jan - good luck!

4. How did your interview go? What did they ask you to do? Group interview etc etc.