1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GTP Chichester anyone??

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by lynsey_brewer, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Hi,
    I have applied for GTP at Chichester Uni? I know we could expect to hear about interviews after 18th Jan - has anyone heard anything? I have also applied for a PGCE interview next week - should I confess about GTP application?

2. Hi i too have applied for GTP at chichester - primary - I have not heard anything either. The interviews for secondary were on 25th and 26th January, so maybe they have concentrated on those first. Now that these dates have passed maybe they will be considering the primary applicants ready for the interviews scheduled for the 2nd March- 25th March.

Good luck, hope you hear something soon.

Jackie

3. Hi new to this forum,
    I have now recieved an offer for a primary GTP place at Chichester University starting September 2011, just wondered if anyone else on here will be on the course?

4. Thinking of applying next year. When did you apply? How many people are on your course? Did you go through the school first or the Uni?