1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GTP at Wolverhampton Uni

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by mayalouise, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Hi,
    has anybody else here applied for the GTP at Wolverhampton Uni to start Sept 2011? I have got a interview next week - am wondering what to expect - how much prep to do, but also quite confused as to whether there are places for GTP for next year anyway because of funding?
    Anyone else in same boat or heard anything?!

2. Antinko

Antinko New commenter

Which subject? If it's English, I can tell you exactly what to expect as I did the same course there.

3. Sorry, I should have said - it's for the Primary GTP. Thanks anyway.

4. I am currently on the gtp at wolves an loving it (most of the time) may I add. I applied to the course twice and had two very different interviews. The first, 3 years ago, felt like a quick fire round of all the things I knew about education I.e name the subjects in the national curriculum, name the 5 stands of ECM. Then last year veeeery different, felt like a general chat about my personal statement, basically they allowed me time to talk myself up about all the great things I had done or seen and also felt like they wanted to know what I had less experience in so they could adapt the course to suit. Sorry I can't be more spercific but I though knowing about the two extremley different interviews would be interesting. Let me know what kind you have!