1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GTP - anyone heard since conditional offer

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by katemartin1990, Mar 8, 2011.

1. I have been given a conditional offer for a Business Studies and ICT Place starting September 2011.
    This is dependent on funding as i don't have a school which can pay for this on my behalf.

I was offered my place mid January and was aware that funding was allocated to providers at the end of January.

Anyone else in the same position?

2. I have been given a conditional offer for a Business Studies and ICT Place starting September 2011.
    This is dependent on funding as i don't have a school which can pay for this on my behalf.

I was offered my place mid January and was aware that funding was allocated to providers at the end of January.

Anyone else in the same position?

3. You should call the provider that has given you the conditional offer to follow up with them. They are the only ones who can tell you what's happening with your offer.