1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GTP 2011-2012

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by paulcollins, Aug 27, 2011.

1. paulcollins

paulcollins New commenter

Hi there,
    I'm about to start my GTP in September and just thought I'd share my blog with everyone.
    Throughout this year I will be posting about my GTP year, ideas/resources I have used in lessons, feedback from observations & undoubtedly about the QTS standards!
    I would really appreciate anyone's comments/suggestions on any of my posts and hope that it will be of use to others too.
    You can find my blog here...
    http://mrcollinsreflectivejournal.blogspot.com/
    I've been posting ideas/thoughts etc since the start of June - my way of getting ready for my GTP.
    You can also follow me on Twitter (@mrprcollins)
    Many Thanks - I hope this is useful to other GTP'ers out there (especially Maths GTPs)?
    Paul

2. Hi Paul,
    I'm a fellow GTPer (Kirklees). We have a Wiki which we can use to share ideas and information. Is it ok to add a link to your blog?
    Thanks,
    Laura

3. paulcollins

paulcollins New commenter

That would be great Laura - by all means go ahead and link away!
    Have you got the address to your Wiki too?!
    Good to hear from fellow GTPers!
    Thanks,
    Paul

4. I am also a Maths GTP for 2011-2012, I have already bookmarked your blog from when you posted the other day in maths. looks fab and like it will be interesting reading over the year.