1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GTCW logging hours?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by leewooding, Sep 24, 2015.

1. leewooding

leewooding New commenter

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to be posting but I need some help...sharpish. So I've graduated last year and I was working in a school towards gaining my QTS, however, I was off sick for a while (won't go into detail). Anyway I'm better now and I thought it a good idea to start some supply to break me back in. So here's my question and I hope you can help, having been off how do I go about logging my hours gained through supply? Will I need to contact GTCW or inform the school or....I really don't know what it is I need to do so any info would be great. I will be calling GTCW tomorrow but if someone could put my mind at rest it'd be great.

Thanks.

2. fluffysparkles

fluffysparkles New commenter

You can log on and amend your own induction record via the GTCW website. All you will need is your teacher reference number and DOB. It is quite simple to log each session (a half day counts as one session).

Best of luck.