1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Gruffalo resources uploaded

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by cariad2, Feb 26, 2012.

1. cariad2

cariad2 New commenter

I was looking for Gruffalo resources for our school book week. I found some excellent things on the Resource Bank and on a couple of other websites (especially on communicatioin4all, Primary Treasure Chest, Teachers Pet and ******) for retelling the story, and for writing based on the story.
    But I also wanted some kind of number-based and phonics resources so I made my own. I've uploaded them onto the Resource Bank in case they would be useful to anybody else.
    There are numbers to 10 on Gruffalos, lower case letters on Gruffalos, number tracing sheets (I downloaded jardotty font to make them, so if you don't have that font they might not be quite right when you download them eg each number may no longer be all on one page. But it's easy to change the font), and numbers on nuts (there's a picture of a mouse, you choose 2 nuts, and the children have to find the one with the bigger number to feed to the mouse).
    https://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/Gruffalo-resources-6183924/

2. Many thanks cariad2. Great to get added extras.