1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Rant about local theatre.

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Waterfin, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Waterfin

Waterfin New commenter

I purchased panto tickets (Oh, yes I did [​IMG]) for my family, paying the £1 postage cost. They didn't arrive. I emailed to ask about said tickets. They said to collect from box office or send a stamped addressed envelope. I chose to send the stamped addressed envelope, despite having already paid postage once. I wanted to tickets in my posession as I don't want to be queuing up on a busy evening with my little ones in tow.
    Today I received the envelope back. Yippee I thought, but no. It wasn't my tickets, but a note telling me when my tickets had been posted originally (more than a month ago now) and if they had been mislade (sic) that I could turn up on the evening to collect them.
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Why tell me to do one thing, then do something completely different! [​IMG]

Rant over.

2. cissy3

cissy3 Star commenter

Don't blame you for ranting!

Oh no I don't!
    (No, I'd want my postage back)

3. chicabonita

chicabonita New commenter

How annoying!
    I'd be tempted to go there and speak to someone. I'm sure they could reprint your tickets now, if they can do it on the night!

4. Sounds very disorganised to me-I would be annoyed as well!