1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

grow story grow

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by misscheeseburger, Apr 26, 2012.

1. misscheeseburger

misscheeseburger New commenter

Hi. I'm at junior school in the North East and was wondering if anyone has experience of the growstorygrow software. It looks great from the website. I'm looking for something to extend Y5 & 6 and support SEN pupils to access MFL independently. Has anyone got success stories to share?

2. ollie123

ollie123 New commenter

You might like to take a look at Language Angel from Step Up To Languages. The link is www.stepuptolanguages.com/languageangel. They are offering completely free Olympic resources as part of a free trial in French, Spanish and Italian. Many of the interactive games are self- correcting too. Could be suitable.

3. funambule

funambule New commenter

Why don't you subsribe to the free trial? I've had some very positive feedback from teachers with whom I work.