1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Groups or Individuals in murcia ingles spanish

Discussion in 'English' started by erasmusmurcia, Jan 14, 2011.

1. I have been offered a job in a big national academy in spain whicjh gives only private classes in english inglesgarantizado and in spanish spanish town.They will pay me 20 euros an hour .However they dont guarantee a minimum of hours.Just say if im interested i can start with a few students in englis classes in murcia or madrid and it can grow if im good as need be.I can aos ojoin a second academy where ill teach groups of adults and kids at a fixed salary and an immidiate tiem table of 8 x5 hours weekely.The pay per hour in the academy of groups works out to about 12 euros an hour while in the private classes big academy its 20 an hour. what should i do? the big acddmy of private classes gives my an office and pays me 20 an hour.They have 12 teachers in murcia and more in madrid bilboa valencia.I googled them and they have a good reputation.
    I know that teaching groups burns you out and most kids never really learn to speak well andi really want to help and teach.
    the spanish town academy is strictly for erasmus and isep students in murcia. it gives courses in spanish tro Harvard students and cambridge stiudents and i can teach spanish as im bilnigual .my moms from soria.

2. I have been offered a job in a big national academy in spain whicjh gives only private classes in english inglesgarantizado and in spanish spanish town.They will pay me 20 euros an hour .However they dont guarantee a minimum of hours.Just say if im interested i can start with a few students in englis classes in murcia or madrid and it can grow if im good as need be.I can aos ojoin a second academy where ill teach groups of adults and kids at a fixed salary and an immidiate tiem table of 8 x5 hours weekely.The pay per hour in the academy of groups works out to about 12 euros an hour while in the private classes big academy its 20 an hour. what should i do? the big acddmy of private classes gives my an office and pays me 20 an hour.They have 12 teachers in murcia and more in madrid bilboa valencia.I googled them and they have a good reputation.
    I know that teaching groups burns you out and most kids never really learn to speak well andi really want to help and teach.
    the spanish town academy is strictly for erasmus and isep students in murcia. it gives courses in spanish tro Harvard students and cambridge stiudents and i can teach spanish as im bilnigual .my moms from soria.