1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Grouped Seating Motivation Survey

Discussion in 'Primary' started by rmaddock, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Dear All,
    You were very kind recently in responding in number to my survey about seating layout choices in primary classrooms.
    This information is for my PGCE course but in order to get the bets results I would like to beg your indulgence for a few further questions. Please click below:
    Grouped Seating Motivation Survey
    The results of my previous survey are excellent showing that the majority of you almost exclusively use group based arangements in your classrooms. What I would like to know now is why those choices were made.
    As before, this survey is entirely anonymous and your participation will be taken as consent to use the data. I will publish the results here when they are complete and available.
    Thanks again in anticipation.
    Robert.

2. First respose already.
    You've not let me down.
    Thanks so much.[​IMG]

3. Eleven replies now. Thanks to you all.

4. 29 now.
    I'm going to let this run over the weekend and then close it as I need to get writing. It won't be as many responses as the first but still plenty to be going at.
    Thanks again to those who've replied so far.
    Robert.