1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

group work in drama

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by MrsdeQuincey, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Hello [​IMG]
    I am researching into group work in drama- my research question is 'how can responsibility for group work be shared in a GCSE drama class?'.
    Apart from one excellent paper called 'Letting the Drama into Group Work' by Tracy Crossley (in case you're interested in this topic), I haven't found anything else written directly on group work in drama.
    Could any fellow drama teachers advise on how they organise groups or what they think about group work- when is it successful and when isn't it? Do you have strategies for encouraging individuals to contribute more (or less!)?
    Thanks in anticipation of any response!
    Miss Pantin

2. Hello [​IMG]
    I am researching into group work in drama- my research question is 'how can responsibility for group work be shared in a GCSE drama class?'.
    Apart from one excellent paper called 'Letting the Drama into Group Work' by Tracy Crossley (in case you're interested in this topic), I haven't found anything else written directly on group work in drama.
    Could any fellow drama teachers advise on how they organise groups or what they think about group work- when is it successful and when isn't it? Do you have strategies for encouraging individuals to contribute more (or less!)?
    Thanks in anticipation of any response!
    Miss Pantin