1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

gro clock gro blinds

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by hhhh, Jul 25, 2011.

1. hhhh

hhhh Lead commenter

Anyone used these? Did you think they were any good?

2. We use the gro blind. It's certainly made things black. We have only doors in our nursery and the blind is big enough to cover that. Plus - amazingly it's stuck! I had visions of it falling off as the blind was too heavy for the suckers. But, no, it's been great. However, it's not had any impact on whether LO sleeps longer though. It does help to make a difference between night and day. During the day, we have a lamp on and if warm enough, the door open (because cannot be bothered to flaff around with the blind every night) and then at night, we switch the lamp off.
    I've not used the clock so can't comment on that I'm afraid.

3. just looked at the clock - I'd be interested to know if it works or whether it's just a gimmick. I can see if maybe working for older children but considering my LO is 7 months, she'll squawk no matter what!

4. We have the blind. However, I think it was a bit of a waste of money for us as it is VAST and way too big for our windows which means it gapes a bit. I think it would be great for really big windows!

5. We use the blind and it does help in the summer - she was waking up at the crack of dawn. Doesn't make her sleep through though.

I have not tried the clock but if it could give me any sleep, I would.