1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

gregory cool - anyone got a copy they could email me PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by daviedog, Jun 10, 2008.

1. I want to use it and can't find my copy - please please help me

2. Sorry I am not on MSN - I would love a copy though. Thanks for the offer

3. Erm, leave me an email addy or email me...

4. I stumbled across your message as I was searching for resources to support "Gregory Cool" I hope you dont mind me asking as I have never been on this site before but would you mind sharing your powerpoint?? tori1574@hotmail.com

5. Hi
    ive just been browsing for resources for Gregory cool.
    Would it be possible for you to email me a copy of your power point

Kind Regards
    B

6. It won't email because the file it too big. You need to add me to MSN and then I can transfer the file.

7. Hello there...just looking for resources for Gregory Cool. I wondered if you would be able to upload the resource on to TES?? There really aren't any resources out there for the book and I'm sure lots of people would be very grateful. Just a thought : )
    Regards.

8. Don't want to be a wet blanket... but if you have turned the whole book into a powerpoint... you cannot share this resource (on TES resources for example) as you will be in breach of copyright.
    The book is available on Amazon. Not trying to be unhelpful. Just standing up for the author!

9. Hello. Do you possibly still have the powerpoint for Gregory Cool?

10. I would really appreciate a copy of your ppt. please. I would be eternally grateful.

Ian_mikey_hammster@hotmail.com

11. Hi. Im hoping to use this book in literacy next week. I have 12 copies for the children to use but it would be brilliant for shared reading and discussion if it was on the whiteboard. Is it still available? PLEASE HELP. x