1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Greenwich scheme of work for ICT

Discussion in 'Primary' started by eckweek22, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Having just got into the amazing Greenwich ICT scheme of work, it seems to have disappeared from the Internet. Can anyone shed any light on this? Or indeed suggest an alternative which has all resources and great lesson plans provided free?

2. Having just got into the amazing Greenwich ICT scheme of work, it seems to have disappeared from the Internet. Can anyone shed any light on this? Or indeed suggest an alternative which has all resources and great lesson plans provided free?

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

4. Thanks. I will check those other sites out. A little bit annoyed that they have been removed, why didn't they archive them instead?

5. Can't seem to download from it though!

6. This link seems to work:

http://archive.lgfl.net/learningresources/curriculum/ict/GreenwichIctSow/Pages/Introduction.aspx

7. Cheers guys - you've just saved my life!!

8. They seems to have put a password on the archive. Does anyone know how to get on?

9. I can download all the plans but not resources - it requires a password.

10. I'm having the same problem- it needs a password! Printed my last unit of no problem 4 weeks ago! Any ideas???????