1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Great New web site

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by danpower1985, Jan 3, 2012.

1. We have just signed up to a new site. www.reachwildlife.com is a great site that helps us stream our LIVE bird box over the internet. The children are really looking forward to watching the birds nest this year. It also has a lot of other wildlife cameras and resources for a wide range of science topics.
    This is 1 of the most exciting / value for money sites i have used for some time.

2. We have just signed up to a new site. www.reachwildlife.com is a great site that helps us stream our LIVE bird box over the internet. The children are really looking forward to watching the birds nest this year. It also has a lot of other wildlife cameras and resources for a wide range of science topics.
    This is 1 of the most exciting / value for money sites i have used for some time.

3. Crowbob

Crowbob Senior commenter

4. Or try not using your real name and not making it sound like a press release.

5. Crowbob

Crowbob Senior commenter

That would also work [​IMG]

6. Yes it is but i also work part time in a Primary School in Chesterfield where we are using the website.