1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Great link to "supply tool kit" - lost!

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by Emmamartinez1507, Feb 1, 2011.

1. I'm new to supply teaching and looking through here one day last week I saw a great thread where a member had kindly listed all different ideas that they have for different year groups for supply.
    I've searched and searched but can't find it again!
    It may have been called "supply tool kit" or such, but can't find it through the search engine.

Any help on directing me to this link, or any other would be appreciated please!

Many thanks!

2. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

It's called my supply kit want to add or change it by someone under the name of sm??1971 & I can't find it either!
    That's the second time today I've searched for something without success. I do not like the new way they've done resources! PLEASE CAN WE CHANGE IT BACK Bev?

3. brunetta

brunetta New commenter

Think this might be what you're looking for. I had it 'starred' as a favourite resource.
    Search for 'supply teachers pack' in resources didn't work at all. Then I did a search just for 'supply teachers' and then it came up under the keyword search (page 2).
    What a strange system [​IMG]
    https://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/Supply-teachers-pack-6023717/
    This was the original thread on forum
    https://community.tes.co.uk/forums/t/342991.aspx?PageIndex=1

4. Oh lovely!!! Thanks ever so much for that!!! I can now have some more ideas to take with me to my Year 2 supply tomorrow!! :) thanks!

5. baileysonice

baileysonice New commenter

I've saved these resources on a memory stick - they would have been a godsend this afternoon when I had no planning and no TA with a rowdy Y4 class!

6. Hi,
    Can anyone help? I have tried all suggestions to access the supply teacher pack and still no joy, Any advice would me MUCH appreciated.
    Thanks in advance [​IMG]

7. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter