1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Great Fire of London Assembly

Discussion in 'Primary' started by pixie8, Mar 14, 2004.

1. I live and work in Dubai but I still follow the british curriculum... i would REALLY appreciate a copy of this assembly please?

Thanks so much in advance!

2. May I have a copy of the script please.

3. Oh please could I have copy of it as well. Have to do one in the next two weeks and don't know where to start...

4. Could you please send it to my email address. mazuismail at yahoo dot com

5. Hi,
    I am a year 2 teacher with a class ass next week!
    Any chance of a copy of the script?

6. hi i know it was a while since you asked for a copy of the script for GFL but if you received one would you mind sending me a copy please. i'm just starting in Y2 in September and need all the help i can get. thanks. my email is amandajstone@hotmail.co.uk

7. Hi I am moving to y2 in September and as part of the humanities we plan to cover the Great Fire of London. I would appreciate a copy of the assembly too if anyone has one.Thank you.
    y.haslam@sky.com

8. Hi,

if anyone does have a copy of this assembly would also really appreciate it- Thanks.

catherinesmith900@hotmail.com

9. Could I please have a copy too if anyone has it.

Many thanks

cwatkins_2002@yahoo.co.uk

10. marlin

marlin Star commenter

Post 62 of this thread.

11. Would it also be possible for a copy of the assembly please?
    Heena1285@hotmail.com
    Thankyou very much :)

12. Hello,

I am a year 2 class teacher and we are doing this topic at the moment, could I please request a copy of the assembly script?
    Thank you very much, my email is aimeeboyd89@hotmail.co.uk

13. Hi,
    Can I also have a copy of your assembly script on the Great Fire of London please?
    Thanks,
    faridahkhan@live.co.uk

14. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Star commenter

And still they come ...

15. nick909

nick909 Star commenter

I have visions of whole schools sitting silently in the hall, some of them having been there for about 8 years now, gathering dust and desiccating slowly, waiting for someone to arrive with the script for the fabled "Great Fire of London Assembly", so they can just get their assembly done and get back to class to do some work, which for some of them will be the Literacy Hour, some of them for Brain Gym and the more recent ones for Big Writing or whatever it's called.
    Although considering that CurlySue initiated the sending round of the assembly script and now wants a copy herself, certain theories would suggest that the thread will eventually become a black hole and disappear up its own arse.
    Hopefully.
    And then everyone can just do their own Great Fire of London assemblies.
    Hopefully.

Miss_missy likes this.
  16. Hi,

If possible please may you send me your script for the Great Fire London, as I am on my GTP and organising a year 2 class assembly next week.

EMAIL : darrenjmiller@live.com

Thanks in advance

Darren

17. marlin

marlin Star commenter

And still they still come........

18. Hi

Try www.musicalhistories.com they have a Great Fire of London musical which includes 6 songs and resources to but on a really good assembly. You can also download individual songs.

19. try www.musicalhistories.com they have a Great Fire of London Musical which is great for a primary school assembly